Toast Watch

I've been reading the transcript of the Woodward - King interview and I just find it hard to believe that Woodward is telling the truth:
I did know that, back over two years ago, at the end of a very long
interview, substantive interview, for my book, "Plan of Attack," a source had, when I asked about Joe Wilson, told me that Wilson's wife worked at the CIA as a WMD analyst.

At that point, and on your show, I didn't know what that meant at all, because it was such a casual, off-hand remark.
Yeah, the source said to me, "I'll just casually slip you some information that destroys the career of the wife of this guy we're trying to smear right now. And, oh yeah, it might roll up her secret network too. So how did you like the bon bons?"

Bob may not be the brightest light on the Christmas tree, but he's not that #***** dumb. I find it hard to believe him. He was also kissing up to Fitz in this interview now - I wonder if he has some exposure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli