Change we can, er . . . ah. . .

I'm not going to solely blame all of man's activities on changes in climate.
...............The Sarracuda


But you've got to admit that she is well read. (Hilzoy recants)

I know I've been pretty hard on Sarah Palin. I've said that I think she's unprepared for the Presidency; I've made fun of the idea that she learns about other nations through osmosis; I've even questioned her energy expertise. I take it all back. I eat my words. I was wrong:


To see why, you have to watch the linked clip from Couric's interview.

BTW, I don't think I have ever said anything bad about Katie Couric, but for all those who have, her Palin interviews may be among the great journalistic deeds of recent memory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli