More Asperger’s Stuff, and a Quiz

Gus is the cat at the theatre door….
…………..T S Elliot

First, another couple of members for my Aspie hall of fame … Michaelangeloand F. Nietzsche.

Should there be an afterlife, Nietzsche, at least should find some philosophical company – other philosophs often mentioned for Aspiedom include Socrates, Quine, Wittgenstein, Kant, Spinoza, Russell and Gödel.

But how about you? Here is a convenient short test for self administration.

Some scores below:

An average woman, so they say, gets a 14, while the average man rates 18. Male scientists, and female physicists, come in at 19.

24 is claimed to be the score expected of math contest winners.

32 is supposedly Asperger’s territory.

I took the test twice, once as myself, and secondly trying to remember my 14 year-old self. I got a 28 and a 36. I know a few autistic spectrum people, and frankly, I don’t seem much like any of them to me. On the other hand, if you aren’t good at reading people, how can you tell?

Scores, anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

We Call it Soccer