The Clown Show

I have disliked Herman Cain as long as I can remember hearing of him, so I'm not a good test subject for how he is faring in his sexual harrassment scandal. To me, the guy always looked like a parody, a clown even in the general clown show of Republican Presidential contenders. The fact that he is doing so well is yet a further assault on my judgement of the IQs of the American, or at least the Republican, voters.

Despite that, I don't think he is likely to survive the evidence that he is a serial molester. His reluctance to allow the evidence out or discuss it sure looks like evidence of guilt to me.

Of course I thought Thomas perjured himself in his Senate hearings without suffering any consequences, so maybe he will work for the role model - conservatives seem hell bent on equating the two of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli